All information on the website of Spamar Techniek BV is for information purposes only. Although Spamar Techniek BV has tried to reproduce this information as fully and accurately as possible, Spamar Techniek BV and/or its subcontractors/suppliers do not guarantee the correctness, suitability, reliability, timeliness or accuracy of the information on the website. Spamar Techniek BV does not accept any liability for any form of loss or damage resulting from the use of the website or the information available on the website.
The content of this website and the information related to it are protected by copyright and may not be duplicated, amended and or made public in any way by means of printing, photocopying, electronically or in any other way whatsoever without prior permission of Spamar Techniek BV All rights are reserved for Spamar Techniek BV
Spamar Techniek BV takes great care in handling the personal data which it obtains via the website. When you visit our website, we may send cookies to your computer for statistical and technical purposes. A cookie is a small piece of digital information which identifies you as a unique visitor to this website. If you do not want us to use these, you can block your internet browser to prevent it accepting cookies. If you accept the cookies, they will remain in your computer for a maximum of five years unless you remove them.
The user confirms that any data which may be entered by him or her are complete, correct and true. If another user makes improper use of the user’s system or access facilities, the user is responsible for this.
Spamar Techniek BV reserves the right to amend these conditions for use from time to time and advises you to consult this page at regular intervals.
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation "GDPR"), we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to this.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1. The administrator of your personal data that is subject to processing is:
Spamar Techniek BV., Oslo 1; 2993 LD Barendrecht (hereinafter also ADO, Company or Spamar Techniek)
2. If you have questions about the manner and scope of processing your personal data in the field of Spamar Techniek operation, you can contact us using the address email@example.com.
3. The personal data administrator processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
4. Your personal data is processed for purposes / purposes:
5. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
8. If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person's consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) letter and RODO), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, with the applicable law.
9. In case of information about unlawful processing in Spamar Techniek Sp. z o.o. Your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
10. In the situation where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data by the Administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data by you is compulsory when the condition for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement between the parties.
12. Your data will not be processed in an automated or profiled way.
13. The company does not plan to transfer data outside the EEA (including the European Union, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). It may turn out that during the term of the agreement ADO will decide to transfer data outside the EEA - only within the scope of the applicable law.